Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Arrested Development Pinata

Another Arrested Development card for the archives.  I CASed a card I found online (FS blog plus another I don't recall) using the same Fresh Squeezed stamp.

I love how the various sequins sparkle and shine, don't you?  So does Frankie apparently.  I left out a pile of sequins and came back to my craft space to see him munching away.  Seriously, cat? 

The Details:  Hammermill white cardstock, aqua cardstock from ancient stash, AR Herman font, Spectrum Noirs, Fresh Squeezed pinata, sequins, orange baker's twine, Memento Tuxedo Black, Glossy Accents as glue, foams dots

I'm entering this in Curtain Call Confetti Crush (see below)




3 comments:

  1. This is so fun, love the pinata and sequins!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call - Confetti Crush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute and fun! Love the bright colors on the white background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!