Saturday, November 29, 2014

Make and Mail

I'm all bummed out today because I opted not to go to a crafty get-together with some bloggy friends because of the snow and the expected additional 5 inches.  I was so looking forward to it--poo!  I guess on the plus side, I get to spend some extra time with the kids who we don't see often.  I guess.  ;-)

I made these make and takes for the gals.  Cute, huh?  Since I wasn't able to give them their little kits, I'm hoping to mail them.

I used my Cameo a lot for this project--created cut files for the ME Arctic Penguins for mass production stamping and created stitched and regular tags.  Oh, the banners too.  It's times like these I'm glad I have a Cameo. 

The Details:  Mama Elephant Arctic Penguins, Jolly & Merry, and Landscape Trio die, "bright" which is from Penny Black  Merry Christmas Messages, Pretty Pink Posh 4mm sequins, Scotch foam tape, Glossy Accents, Spectrum Noir DR3, DR4, blender, GB1, OR1, Distress Tumbled Glass and Festive Berries (love this red!), Ribbon Boutique 3/8" ribbon, Paper Studio embossing folder

I'm entering these in Addicted to Stamps & More #123 Holiday 
Update:  im also entering this in Fab 'n' funky 239 diecuts and The Friday Mashup 187 Weather,

10 comments:

  1. Ah these are adorable Toni. I did not go either because of the snow, I just did not feel comfortable about going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! What a shame that weather kept you from your get-together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! We missed you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni, your tags are amazing. Really! I have been enjoying your creations lately. You've been rocking our challenges. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE tags!!! Thanks for playing at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really CUTE tags, Toni! I just love these ME penguins...perfect for your charming designs, and your coloring is fab, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fab tags and I'm loving those cute penguins. I love the way you put these together. Thanks for joining us at ATSM and good luck with the DT call, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are a great set of tags Toni. so bright and cheerful. Love those cheeky penguins!
    Thanks for joining in at ATSM and good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tags Toni, love these cute penguins. Thanks for your visit too, Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute tags, thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!