Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Pogo Hi

This time inspired by the CASology #154 Repeat challenge.  Did you have a pogo stick growing up?  I don't recall actually owning one but I do remember hopping all over the place on one.  Probably not very successfully--I'm not the most graceful person in the world--LOL.

The Details:  Tiddly Inks Hopping Girl, Lawn Fawn Happy Easter, PTI cardstock base, Hammermill coloring cardstock, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle die, Copic E00, E01, E02, E0000, R22, R24, R27, R29, B21, B23, B24, B26, N3, N5, YR0000, Y21, Y35, YR24, Y18

I'm also entering this in Addicted to Stamps & More! #152 Make Your Mark

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! I remember trying one out as a kid too ... I KNOW I wasn't able to stay one it for very long before falling off! :) Sweet card, Toni! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. I like the sweet image and your great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I love the sense of movement from the repeating jumps! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun, reminds me of my sister's pogo stick. Almost broke my ankle trying to use it!
    Thanks for linking up at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring and I love the sense of movement you've created. My friend had a pogo stick, I was useless! Such simple things to amuse ourselves back then! lol
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Toni!!! I so love your card. It tickles me! I love how the little girl is bouncing on her way. Nicely done!!Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Toni, chanced upon your blog from your submission challenge to CASology. This card is so adorable! LOL...and I like your profile introduction saying you are the one on the left. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!