Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Balloon Butterflies

Can you believe I was going to toss these butterflies away?  I die cut them from a couple of smooshed watercolor panels and assembled them into a card that I absolutely hated.   Good thing I waited a few days and gave them a second life!

Inspired?  Consider hopping over to Tonya's site to pick up some goodies and use the code 9HZBDHKP which you enter in a new field under the special offers section of the online order shopping bag.  Thanks!

The Details:  Stampin' Up Butterfly Basics, Butterflies thinlets, Distress inks, VersaFine Onyx Black, Stampendous detail fine black embossing powder, Copic Multiliner 0.3, Recollections 110lb white cardstock

I'm entering this in CAS Mix Up, Cards in Envy Beautiful Butterflies



11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you didn't toss these. THIS CARD IS AWESOME!! In fact, when I saw the thumbnail I got all excited and even better in larger. Thanks so much for playing at CAS Mix Up!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni. It's always a good idea to wait before tossing something! These butterfly balloons are fantastic! What a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing another super card with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Toni! This is beautiful!!!! I just love hiw bright and vibrant they are!!! I just live what you did with your almost trash...lol! We should all be so lucky to have such beautiful lwftover pieces. :) Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay...how and love and leftover. ..that's what I get for typing on my phone...lol. :)

      Delete
    2. Okay...how and love and leftover. ..that's what I get for typing on my phone...lol. :)

      Delete
  4. WOW Toni! This is beautiful!!!! I just love hiw bright and vibrant they are!!! I just live what you did with your almost trash...lol! We should all be so lucky to have such beautiful lwftover pieces. :) Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterfly balloons! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Love the butterflies! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those butterflies are beautiful and so vibrant against the white card base.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toni, It would have been an absolute shame if you had thrown away those butterflies because they are gorgeous! And, what a great design. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!