Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Happy Bear-thday


I had such fun creating this card which I started at a crafty gathering we had a few weeks ago.  I chose several papers from the Sunny collection which had a geometric element in keeping with THD #3 as well as used woodgrain cardstock as the card base.  So cute!   Thanks to Lisa for letting me use her Sugar Pea Birthday Journal Card dies for the cake!


I'm entering this in Simon Says Let's Go Wild, ATSAM #206 Anything Goes

The Details:  American Crafts Sunny 6x6 paper, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Waffle Flower Lacy Layers die, My Favorite Things Beary Special Birthday and Pierced Oval die, Waltzing Mouse stitched scalloped rectangle die, Sugar Pea Birthday Journal Card dies, Gmund Savanna Limba Woodgrain cardstock, PTI cardstock, Doodlebug enamel dots, Ranger Enamel Accents


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Toni! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... so DARN CUTE! LOVE it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love love it Toni. Genius. So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so super cute - love the paper-piecing - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Toni! Love these Cheery colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card,love the die,love the color combo and LOVE that darn cute image...thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of MY FAVES!!!! Just so sweeet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can it be my birthday so I can get this card?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!