Tuesday, December 20, 2016

It's Not Sooooo Ugly


Don't know about you but my mom always wore appliqued sweatshirts during winter. They weren't necessarily ugly but they certainly were, um, creative.  This one is my rift on the make 'n' take that Katie brought along during our crafty party.  Very fun!  It was hard to ugly up that cute paper but Millicent's suggestion to add glitter totally worked.  LOL.

I'm going to include The Heart Desires Challenge 7 graphic.  Notice I used soft colors in the background, sparkle and deer aplenty. What oddball ideas can you bring to the THD Challenge table?


The Details:  Carta Bella Plaid Stencil, Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Round Ink Applicator and Glossy Accents, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron, Simon Says Ugly Sweater and Sweater Words & Appliques, Recollections chunky glitter, Memory Box Tiny Snowflakes stencil


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!