Thursday, December 1, 2016

Stamplorations CAS December Challenge!


A new Stamplorations CAS challenge has begun, the last of the year!   The optional colors are red and green--natch.   I do hope you'll find a moment in the midst of the holidays to join in!

I stamped the mittens from the Stamplorations Warm Hands, Warm Hearts set and colored them with Copics.  I then diecut the sentiment and popped it up.

I love that Stamplorations has released holiday dies--and amazing ones at that.  The CUTplorations Let It Snow die used here, for instance, is the perfect size and the perfect sturdiness to pop up in the midst of those mittens.  I cannot tell you how frustrated I get with dies that have really flimsy connections between the letters--that's so not the kind of die for me.  This one is still scripty but able to take some handling--a good thing for this clumsy gal!

The Details:  Stamplorations Warm Hands, Warm Hearts and Trendy Christmas Trees (snowflake), CUTplorations Let It Snow, Copics R22, R24, R27, R29, R39, YG00, YG03, YG17, Simon Says stitched rectangle die, Memory Box cardstock base, Memento Tuxedo Black

5 comments:

  1. Only two words in response, Toni: LOVE and CASING! So creative!!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clever die cut sentiment and those mittens are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so fun and I love the way you used the die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a fabulous cas card. Love how you got your sentiment perfectly into your sentiment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!