Sunday, April 2, 2017

Cards in Envy Fantasy and Flowers Challenge


A bright and sunny day to you (I hope)! This fortnight's Cards in Envy Challenge focuses on fantasy creatures with lots of flowers. This may be my favorite challenge theme yet because I love both! I do hope you'll come over and play with us!


I chose to use the pixies as I hadn't yet inked them up. Actually I don't think I had used the flowers yet either. NBUS! Choosing the palette was a no brainer for me as I adore yellow flowers and the BG (blue-green) tones are my favorite in Copics. I extended the palette a bit by mixing the yellow and the BG to create shades of green. I also used the red from the heart wand to create a deeper orange. One big happy color family!

I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday without Vellum ToppingSimon Says Wednesday Anything Goes

The Details:  Avery Elle Pixie Dust, Stampendous Daisy Cluster, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Waltzing Mouse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die

6 comments:

  1. Darling and a greatest mailers card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling and a greatest mailers card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the scene you have created
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toni! Love the adorable fairies on this card. Great CAS card. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toni this is gorgeous! I have this stamp set but never thought to combine the fairies with florals. Love it, and love your beautiful coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love your coloring and layout of your images! Really a terrific card! Thanks for being in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!