Sunday, June 4, 2017

Cards in Envy You the Man


This round at Cards in Envy we're asking you to create a card for a man. Come join the fun!

I chose to get all lovey-dovey for my sweetheart. I based my card on the MFT sentiment, challenging myself to create a masculine card with butterflies which I don't think of as masculine. So, stylized blue butterflies cut from a Brusho background mounted on a bright yellow background (upscaled Waffle Flower stamp backing). I love the blues against that yellow--the butterflies really leap off the card. A black border pulls together the sentiment and washi stripe of this bold card.

The Details: Stamplorations Flutter Zen 1 Layering Die, Brushos, Memory Box Leavenworth Butterfly Trio die, MFT You Make My Day, Doodlebug black/white striped washi, packaging from Waffle Flower stamps, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!