Thursday, June 8, 2017

Hello, Little Monkey


Nothing like using leftovers from a previous card almost immediately to craft another one. Feeling productive!

I used the leftover interior of the panel from the other day's card and paired it with the hello and banner dies also included in the LF Magic Slider die set. This set is like opening up a gift bag that never seems to end! LOL. The tropical panel is inset in the background which has been diecut with hearts. I highlighted the hearts by sponging the card base with Distress Oxides and a touch of Distress Ink to match the tropical panel. Love the unexpected colors! The little monkey is so adorable! I discovered while coloring him that I've lost one of my Copic browns--let's assume cat rather than user error, shall we?

I got most of these products from The Heart Desires so do stop on by.

I'm entering this in Color Throwdown #446, Fab n Funky #354 Marvelous Men, Simon Says Wednesday Masculine


The Details: Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider Dies, Sugarpea Designs Chunky Monkey, Echo Park Jungle Safari 6x6 PaperDistress Ink Tumbled Glass, Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and Peeled Paint, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Heart Confetti Die


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, super cute!....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Cheeky Monkey card and love that heart background.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!