Wednesday, June 14, 2017

June Wedding


Today marks the second week of The Heart Desires Challenge #13.  Hope you'll play along!

I stamped the C9 bouquet on Ranger watercolor paper then crossed my fingers.  I tend to muddy watercolor--I admit I don't usually wait for it to dry between layers--but had a backup image stamped on my regular Copic paper. Good thing too. The central flower looked like donkey's butt originally so I colored it up again with Copics then fussy cut and adhered it over the ugly one. The pop of the white makes me happy sigh. I added dots of white enamel for texture and framed the piece for a bit of simple frou.


You can pick up these products and more at The Heart Desires!

I'm entering this in The Flower Challenge #9 Anything Goes, Simon Says Wednesday Emboss It, Addicted to Stamps and More #246 Anything Goes


The Details: Concord & 9th Hello Lovely and Happy Day, Gina Marie Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Dies, Ranger Watercolor Paper, Multi Medium Matte and White Enamel Accents, Versafine Onyx BlackDistress Oxide Ink Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber, and Cracked Pistachio, Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade and Worn Lipstick,Versamark, Stampendous Detail Fine White Embossing Powder, Copics for the central flower

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a beautiful, elegant card. Fabulously coloured. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, love the stamp set you used here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so pleasing together, and you chose a great image to showcase them, Toni! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I love your color pick, the shades are so neat, ans I love how you kept it simple otherwise, fantastic job.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Martina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes a perfect wedding card, so fresh with your beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO beautiful, Toni! Your blog made me laugh. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has to fussy cut and cover up images that I don't like while working on a card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I love the way you colored this beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!