Friday, June 23, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


The Summer Coffeee Lovers Blog Hop is upon us!  A record number of sponsors and perhaps a record number of entries? Let's see!

Ages ago, I had colored up the LF How You Bean? set as coffee rather than jelly beans--I love their cute little faces! I think I might have colored them for the Spring Coffee Hop but that's as far as I got. So me! So I took those old beans and placed them on a brand spanking new sponged panel of glittery hearts. Love the glitter! Duh. I added Gold Wink of Stella to the jar lid and Glossy Accents to the sprinkled hearts because that's how I roll.
Image may contain: text

I'm also entering this in CASE This Sketch #227

The Details: Lawn Fawn How You Bean?Sugarpea Designs Notched Heart Journal Card and Chatterbox Journal Card dies, Ranger Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick, Gold and Clear Wink of Stella, Ranger Multi Medium Matte and Glossy Accents, Recollections Gold Mirror Board, Memento Tuxedo Black, Doodlebug Sugar Coating Glitter, Scor Tape

These products and more are available at The Heart Desires Store which is having a sale during the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


22 comments:

  1. So adorable lovin' your jar of beans great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous inking technique in that jar of beans! Really fun idea!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous card and your interpretation of the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! Love the colors you used with the coffee beans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun & lovely card! Love the heart BG die.
    And the jar of yummy coffee beans. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great card, so nice and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Fantastic way to repurpose a stamp set... that is fantastic and love the cute little faces on the beans..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this so much. Definitely one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card and love the faces on those coffee beans in the jar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toni, your card is so fun and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Toni! Your coffee card is so cute! This is the first time I heard about that hop; I don't know where I've been, lol. I posted two cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful take on the sketch--the jar of coffee beans is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously Toni
    this is soooo spectacular coloring
    you are so great at coloring this image
    I have LF like this to
    will CASE ing your coloring
    sooo ADORABLE card and you are TOP 3 at CASE this Sketch
    Yippie congrats miss lady
    I have to learn your coloring miss lady
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!