Thursday, June 22, 2017

Super Exciting Narwhals!


A nautical baby card today--super exciting indeed!  I love the combo of orange and blue so used my palest Copic oranges to color the adorable PP narwhals. So fresh! The background is my usual 80lb coloring cardstock sponged with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass (for sure) and Mermaid Lagoon (probably). The purple spatters are Wilted Violet. I love that I can use DIs with non-watercolor paper and still get terrific results.

I'm entering this in Addicted to Stamps and More #247 Make Your Mark and TIME OUT #86 (without optional one layer twist)

These products and more are available at The Heart Desires Store!

The Details: Poppy Stamps I'm a Narwhal, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Scor-Tape, Queen and Co Waves Cover Plate Die, Distress Inks, Copics, Ranger gold embossing powder, Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty Pink Posh sequins


4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Toni, love the colours and too and the way the whales are swimming through the waves, thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Toni ... a fabulous ocean background and such cute narwhals with their celebratory gold 'tusks' ... so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Toni. Using that coverplate for your waves was a great idea and the DI colors make a wonderful ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops. I was supposed to add "Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!