Wednesday, June 21, 2017

THD 13 Mid-Challenge Reminder

Sometimes I don't get around to making a mid-challenge reminder card for The Heart Desires Challenge (shhhh!) but I had to this time--love the mood board so much!

For my card, I focused on the green and white patterns using a stencil and Distress Ink as the backdrop. I added texture with woodgrain patterned cardstock framed by narrow bands of black, like spokes on the umbrella. The black edges tie in nicely with the bold sentiment that is further emphasized by the sprinkling of berry dots. I love the white butterfly--subtle but oh so there.


The Details:  My Favorite Things Friends Like Us, Concord & 9th Floral & Flutter die, Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Round Ink Applicator, Eyelet Outlet Matte Red Enamel Dots, Distress Ink Twisted Citron, Memory Box stencil


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!