Tuesday, June 6, 2017

You Party Animal


I am all over the new Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider dies. Dude. Life-changing. This would have made my interactive Santa card so much easier.

In my version here, I sponged the base card with a stencil and my favorite Distress Inks. I also sponged the base of the slider mechanism so the background would appear seamless when opened. Relatively seamless anyway. I chose to have the plain lion on the slider then popped in a giraffe and changed out the hashtag on the interior which I colored. The animals were masked then sponged over FYI. I also added a strip of washi grass (also a life-changer!). I created the designer paper border using a fun tropical print and the slider mechanism, cut in half. When you use the die, you'll see what I mean.

I do recommend looking at the video LF put out about it. It helped me a lot to figure out what all the pieces were for.  Much better than Ikea instructions for sure!



I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday, SIP 102 Masculine


The Details: Lawn Fawn Wild for You, Push Here, Magic Color Slider Dies, and Black/White Hemp Cord, Neat and Tangled Pentagon Stencil, Echo Park Jungle Safari 6x6 Paper, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron, Doodlebug Grass Washi


6 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card Toni! The pentagon background is perfect to showcase your wonderfully colored images! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars! Ultra adorable! LOVE!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, that's so cute Toni and a little male is absolutely gonna love pulling the tab. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!! And, I now need some grass washi in my life!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable magic slider card! Love the stenciling in the background. All around beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!