Sunday, February 18, 2018

Cards in Envy Give It Some Heart


This time for the Cards in Envy Challenge we'd like to see some hearts on your card.  I really "took that to heart" and went all out. LOL.  I hope you'll play along!

I sponged the CDD Hearts Galore Stencil with Distress Oxides.  That represents water naturally.  Then I stenciled an HOTP Snowflake stencil using glossy embossing paste. The effect is amazing--subtle and shiny and fab.  I colored the narwhal using Copics after taking a look at some online pics of them. I had never realized they were so mottled. It's like they're one giant freckle. The MFT Merry Christmas die is sponged in Oxide and then coated in clear Wink of Stella.

I’m entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Use a Diecut, Mod Squad Winter

The Details: Winnie and Walter Winter Wishes, Hot Off the Press Snowflake Stencil, Craftin Desert Divas Hearts Galore Stencil, Distress Oxide Faded Jeans and Salty Ocean, MFT Merry Christmas die, Wink of Stella Clear, Dreamweaver Glossy White Embossing Paste, Copics N0-06, E02

Hearts Galore Stencil Distress Oxides

4 comments:

  1. I'm fairly swooning over this one, Toni! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore youe card. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!