Thursday, February 8, 2018

CDD February Release Day 4


Blowing Irish kisses your way!  The CDD February Release Day 4 Sneaks is upon us and it's a doozy!  Do take a moment to look at what the rest of the team has cooked up--so amazing!

I cut the Stitched Scallop Die out of transparency film to use as a cloud stencil; I sponged it with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean.  I then cut that panel out with one of the Fancy Frames Dies--love the scallops everywhere, including the fab rainbow from the upcoming Pot of Gold set. I colored that and the cute leprechaun using Copics. I wanted her to blow shamrocks and then it occurred to me to make one of the shamrocks dot the "i" in the Wishing Die.  Love, love, love!

The Details: CDD Pot of Gold, Fancy Frames Dies, Stitched Scallop Dies, Wishing Die, Distress Oxide, Memento Tuxedo Black, Scor-Tape, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Copics


Fancy Frames Dies

Stitched Scallop Dies

Wishing Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!